Monday, April 22, 2013

FMM: Inside My Head (Apparently Kenlie and I Are in the Same State of Mind)

Head over to www.alltheweigh.com to participate and link up.  I just did an activity with my grade 1/2 library class on poetry where we wrote "I am" poems.  This FMM reminds me very much of that.

Inside My Head

I like…teaching.
I don’t like…getting sick.
I love…my husband.
I dream of…having children.
I wonder…what life will be like when I'm old and gray.
I know…that I'm still learning.
I went…to work yesterday.
I think…all the time.
I plan…to run tonight.
I regret…nothing.  Really and truly.
I do…take time for myself.
I drink…seldom.
I wish…I was debt-free.
I am…an amazing person.
I am not…fit yet.
I need…a clutter free space.
I hope…I will succeed.
I want…to complete the try-a-try this summer.
I sometimes…sing in the car.
I always…help others.
I can…accomplish what I set my mind to.
I cannot…do a proper push-up yet.
I avoid…doing the dishes.
I will…do better next time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicty of this FMM. I completely agree with the need of a clutter free space. I had to do some serious decluttering yesterday because I hate starting a new week with things out of order!

    ReplyDelete