Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blogging Inspiration from Chris

Chris is doing a blog post a day for this month over at his blog Wisdom, Courage, Power that you should check out.  I don't think I could keep up to a post a day so I'm condensing his ideas into one post a week.

What are your 5 favourite veggies?                   Least favourite?
1) carrots                                                               1) broccoli
2) corn                                                                   2) cauliflower
3) squash                                                               3) brussel sprouts
4) green/yellow beans                                             4) roast or boiled potatoes
5) peas                                                                   5) cooked spinach (although raw spinach is yummy)
Runner up: parsnips, yams                                      Runner up: asparagus


My Fitness Bucket List
1) Run 5km without walking
2) Go on a canoe trip
3) Touch my toes without bending my knees
4) Cycle 50km in one day
5) Swim 10 laps without stopping in proper form

No comments:

Post a Comment