Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in 14 and 15

September 24, 2011.

I've been falling down on the job for blogging lately. Mostly because I've fallen down on the attending the gym goal as well. Week 14 I went up .1kgs and again week 15 I went up .1kgs. I have been hovering around the same weight for the past 2 months and I have stopped putting the effort into the gym.

I'm surprised how long I lasted at the gym going on a regular basis. I've never kept it up this long. I'm very bored with it right now and am not seeing the progress I want so I put in less effort and then get less results and that just starts the whole cycle over again. I do want to go to the gym again and begin to love it again as well. Tomorrow I'm dragging my butt out of bed and heading in with Chris for a much needed returning workout. I've decided to do my favourites from all my workouts combined to re-energize and excite myself.

I've also figured out my work schedule for the next two months and have built the gym back into my routines. Tomorrow is the start of revisiting my goals and working towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment