Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in Week 13 and Talkative Strangers

September 11, 2011.
I did my weigh-in yesterday, but was unable to post it online. I went down again so I'm back on track. I did hit my ultime lowest weigh since starting this journey about mid-week, but I gained some of it back as soon as I returned to the gym so I think my theory of losing muscle was correct.
I went to the gym again today with new motivation because I'm getting a new program on Thursday. I want to have great increases to show from this current routine so I stepped it up a notch and have 1-2 more days to keep it going. Stairmill is killing my body and my spirit. I'm going for a do it at a faster speed for less time approach right now.
I also thought I'd be nice at the gym today and made a comment to a woman doing a plank with a hip shimmy that her workout looked brutal and it was awesome she was doing it. I continued on my way, but another woman overheard and took my passing comment to someone else as an open invitation to yap to me for 15 minutes. She didn't get the hint when I tried desperately to return to lifting my weights while she talked more at me than with me. I gave in and eventually reciprocated the conversation (she was pleasant, but odd) and then sent her on her way by getting into push up form. I do not go to the gym to talk with strangers. I do not make it a point to talk to anyone when I am dripping with sweat and holding 35lbs of weights. Why must others using only the walking track at the gym talk to me? She wasn't the first and she won't be the last. If you're at the gym - workout. Period.
This week down .2kgs or .4lbs.
Overall down 3kgs or 6.6lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment