Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh the pain, the pain...

June 16, 2011.

So day one of the gym left me feeling super sick, shakey, and sleepy, but after a 3 hour nap I recovered. Wednesday I was mildly sore where my arms connect to my chest, but this morning I was really sore.

Went for my second session with Jodi and she upped my repetitions and weights for most machines. I did 10 minutes of cardio prior to our session (a much better plan than doing it after). Other than the fly curls which I had to give up on after a few tries I did pretty good, was a little light-headed, but was not feeling sick and shakey. Came home and napped for 1.5 hours. Looking forward to feeling energized after the gym in the near future instead of tired.

Six hours later - I hurt sooooo much. I do not want to lift up my arms. Driving, getting dressed, and trying to sleep requires too much effort and a lot of uncomfortableness. Now I know why I can't do push ups. I never use my muscles that are infront of my armpits. I don't even know what these muscles are called, but I am looking forward to my massage on Monday.

Feeling better about going to the gym - not dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment