Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's Happening to Me?

June 22, 2011.

I'm not sure what came over me today, but as I was driving home from work in Bowmanville it occured to me that I had gym clothes with me and enough spare time to stop in at the gym for a quick workout. This never would have dawned on before as I seldom get free time and would much rather use it to catch up on the week's worth of People's Court episodes I am currently behind in on the PVR.

I went to the gym. I upped my cardio. I upped my weights. I upped some of my reps so I'm doing two sets of 15 on everything but the fly curl. I didn't leave feeling sick or shakey or tired. I didn't even need a nap afterwards. I was very sweaty though and got a little freaked out when my heart rate surpased 180 beats per minute on the elliptical (but it didn't feel that fast).

Today I think I kinda liked the gym. Still not loving it, but am certainly starting to see the appeal.

Sad news...I've gained almost what I've lost as of this morning. Let's hope it's muscle and that the weight comes back down by weekly weigh in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment