Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in 2 Months

August 6, 2011.

Party=Fun=Weight Gain=:(

This week I've been going to the gym and doing a lot of work around the house and yard so I expected to drop all the weight I gained the week before. Up until Thursday morning I was almost at that point. Then I brought my husband a sushi lunch picnic, went to a 30th birthday party at a buffet, and held a Rock Band party and potluck at my house. In two days I managed to gain it all back, plus some. I'm still feeling better though and although I have not lost a lot of weight my clothes are miraculously fitting too loose. Go figure. 4 more weeks until I do an assessment with Jodi to find out some new results.

This week I gained .8kgs or 1.7lbs

Overall down 1.4kgs or 3.2lbs

No pancake breakfast for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment