Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in Week 10 with Rant

August 20, 2011.

I went to the gym 4or 5 times this week so I was looking forward to weighing in today. I hopped on the Wii Fit scale and immediately became pissed off. I went up .7kgs overnight!!! I thought this was very odd and couldn't be right so I reweighed myself. I still ended up going up overnight which is mind boggling to me, but at least I'm down overall since last Saturday.

Chris and I had a lengthy discussion because I was very irrate that I have been putting all this effort into the gym and I am not seeing results that would correlate with my effort. Why should I go to the gym almost every day and bust my butt if going less gets me better results (in terms of weight loss)? He is really glad that I am doing an assessment on Wednesday just so I will see the results he and Jodi see and finally shut up about my progress. However, he said I have every right to complain as much as I want if I don't see progress on my assessment.

The muscle above my right knee is killing me today. It hurt yesterday while working out with my new program. I didn't think I was going to make it through my squat jumps and be able to carry on , but I pushed through it. Debating whether I will do laps in the pool or my cardio routine tomorrow morning. Looking for ways to nurse my sore muscle before I have to make that decision.

This week down .3kgs or .6lbs
Overall down 3.1kgs or 6.8lbs (my lowest Saturday weigh-in yet, but not by much)

No comments:

Post a Comment