Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*$#% it! I want a Big Mac.

July 12, 2011.

So I hit a low today. I woke up all cheery and hopped on Wii fit only to find out that I gained .9kgs overnight. Seriously, how the heck did that happen. No, I did not go to the gym yesterday, but I went Sunday and have been eating well. Yes, I ate dinner late last night (8:30pm), but I ate one piece of salmon instead of my usual two, some rice, and veggies. This makes no sense to me and really pissed me off. It took me a whole week to lose that weight and I get it back in a day.

I really wanted to run to the store and get a chocolate bar, but thankfully had no car and didn't feel it was worth the walk. I attempted baking cookies, but got a call to pick up my car from the shop in the process of digging out ingredients. Figured I'd buy a chocolate bar on my walk down to the garage, but decided against it while on route.

That brings me to 8:15pm when I'm on my way home from tutoring and still haven't eaten dinner. I haven't had fast food in over a month and I passed several places on my way home. Buying a Big Mac and a Coke was totally worth it. I wanted to taste something good that I didn't have to think about how it fit into my new lifestyle. I knew I would get a lecture from Chris when I got home, but I figured it would still be worth it. It wasn't.

I got a full lecture, was glared at with every bite, and Chris totally ruined my enjoyment of my Big Mac no matter how much I tried to insist he wasn't. Chris felt slightly better when he found out a Big Mac is only 540 calories and not the 800-900 we thought it was. Went for a walk afterwards. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Today - definitely hating the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Look up chromium, its a supplement, kick starts your metabolism. Think of it as a good 2nd or 3rd friend in your battle, when I was eating right, I took one pill, of this each day for 1 month , and lost 10 pounds in a month, I was eating healthy before too.

    Don't give up. You are determined, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete