Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Apologies

I am very sorry to those of you that have been posting comments all this time on my blog. I am obviously new to blogging and just learned this evening out of a bored exploration into the blog features that there were several comments waiting to be read.

I appreciate your support, kind words, and tips for success. I will read and respond to comments from now on. That goes for those of you that respond to my facebook account instead as well.

Onward to the gym tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be early enough to have a much missed pancake breakfast too.


In the meantime...I'm also looking for a goal to accomplish if you have any suggestions. Chris is going to do a 10k mud run. I am so not up for that next month, so something smaller and more manageable would be prefered.

No comments:

Post a Comment