Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is a Rough Week

July 28, 2011.

I've been doing really well at the gym lately. I've been going every other day and have been increasing both my weights and my cardio. I even attended one of Jodi's fitness classes. I've attended the male trainer's classes and survived (a little bored, but a little tired and worked), but Jodi had me out of breath in the first 5 minutes. There was no way I could do my usual chit chat throughout the class with my friend (or this case my husband). It was go, go, go and constant change ups (every 8 counts or 20 reps). She had me doing things I've never done before in a fitness class and refusing to attempt some things that I did not feel I could do at all. I swaet so much I could see my reflection in the puddle that accumulated on my mat. It was gross.

I said this week has been rough though. Not because of the fitness - that has been easy. I'm poainting mny kitchen so it is in an upheaval. I'm also off for a whole week for the first time in a long time so I've had lots of plans to go out with frinds. This has meant that I ate dinner out Mon, Tue, Wed, and will tonight. I also ate lunch out Tue, Wed, and today and will tomorrow too. Surprisingly I am only up .5kgs since my Saturday morning weigh-in with all of this eating out, but it has made for a rough week knowing that I am not dropping weight as I had initially planned. Although I'm not happy with my eating situation this week I've at least been making healthy eating choices while out which has helped and I am happy with my fitness routine. Back to the regular routine next week with better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment